Last week I promised 5 weekly topics, however living with ADD, ADHD and a mild form of Asperger syndrome makes me an idiosyncratic and chronic disobeyer of all sorts.
In other words, this week revel in 7 topics!
‘Abusus non tollit usum’.
1. Collostructional analysis of the week: Corpus dysmorphia.
Wangechi Mutu ‘tumors of the uterus’
Petah Coyne, Untitled #875S-96/7
Roy Lichtenstein – Blue Nude in Gianni Versace’s NYC home
Pamela Anderson by Matthias Vriens-McGrath
Petit Dessert I
February 5, 2012 – April 29, 2012, The Hammer Museum Los Angeles
Margareth Thatcher by Lola Dupre
2. Quote of the week: “You should be able to advertise ‘Man seeks position as sofa for large lady’ and get lots of sensible replies.” – Brian Eno
3. Sport of the week: Olympic wrestling
4. Song of the week: Vanessa, ‘Upside Down’. 1982.
5. Book of the week: ‘A Rebours’, Joris Karl Huysmans DOWNLOAD HERE
6. Tribe of the week: Rebel vixen.
Vivienne Westwood by Juergen Teller
7. Furniture of the week: Le bureau plat
and of course a merry Xmas to y’all !